Be a self-confident woman in a male-dominated environment
This seminar* is designed to empower women to excel in a male-dominated environment through your RAD potential that empowers you to be more confident in any type of environment. Based on you RAD potential, you learn:
- How to increase your confidence
- How to uncover your strengths and talents
- Why you shouldn’t feel inferior
- How perfectionism leads to unhappiness
- How social media affects your self-confidence and what you can do about it
- How to get the right work/life balance without feeling guilty
- Why voicing your opinion is crucial to gain respect
- The five key take-away points to thrive in any type of environment.
- Easily applicable take-away points
- Engaging and fun
- Relationship building & networking
- Highly interactive
- Motivating & inspiring
- Situation-based problem solving
*Available as Workshop, talk or webinar
Workshop: 3-4 hours
Webinar/Talk: 15min- 1 hour
Space requirement: Various according to group size – Class room or rounds
What is included?
- Professional Development
- Program design
Prices depend on group size and program length. Please ask for quote.
Monika used to be a IT management consultant but it is her experience as a cyclist that has taught her how to excel in a male-dominated environment.
Monika has been cycling as the only female in cycling groups around the world and has received the respect by her male peers and was seen as an equal. The few cases that “being a woman” was seen as a problem, she mastered the situation in a smart and professional way.
Her recent world record cycling as the first female in history one of the toughest cycling challenges in the world is proof that her RAD framework is beyond respect and equality. It is about excelling in any type of environment.